As we return to the building, there will be changes in order to maintain a safe environment.
- Appropriate masks must be worn, and be worn appropriately, at all times
- IDs will be worn on a lanyard.
- Students will need their charged devices every day, every period
- Social distancing will be expected whenever possible, including lunch
- Students will be asked to move quickly from one classroom to the next without gathering in common spaces
- Hand sanitizing stations are located in all parts of the building and students will need to use these as they enter and exit the classroom
This is all done so that we can keep students and staff safe and healthy. The better we are at these, the easier it will be to stay at school.