The Jefferson High School PTSA (Parent, Teacher, and Student Association) welcomes you to another great year!
Please consider joining us!
The PTSA meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6 pm in the faculty lounge (across from the attendance office) with the exceptions of June, July, August and December. Please come join us!
Just a short list of what we do for staff and students
- Open House (fundraising)
- Talent Show (fundraising)
- "On the Plus Side" Medals
- ITED Medals
- Parent-Teacher Conferences faculty meals
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Financial awards to graduating seniors (last year we gave out eight $300 scholarships!)
Questions? Feel free to contact us!