The Jefferson High School PTSA
(Parent, Teacher, and Student Association)
welcomes you to another great year!
Please consider joining us!
The PTSA board meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 6 pm in the teacher's lounge (across from the attendance office) with the exceptions of June, July, August and December. Please come join us!
Just a short list of what we do
for staff and students
- Open House (fundraising)
- Talent Show (fundraising)
- "On the Plus Side" Medals
- ITED Medals
- Parent-Teacher Conferences faculty meals
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Financial awards to graduating seniors (last year we gave out eight $300 scholarships!)
Questions? Feel free to contact us!