FIRST SEMESTER FINAL TEST SCHEDULE
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- PERIOD ONE --- 7:50 – 9:05 a.m. - FINAL
- PERIOD TWO --- 9:10 – 10:25 a.m. - FINAL
- PERIOD THREE --- 10:30 - 11:45 a.m. - FINAL
- PERIOD FOUR --- 11:50 - 1:10 p.m. - Split FINAL over both days
- PERIOD FIVE --- 1:15-1:50 p.m. - Usual Classes
- PERIOD SIX --- 1:55 -2:25 p.m. - Usual Classes
- PERIOD SEVEN --- 2:30 - 3:00 p.m. - Usual Classes
Friday, January 13, 2017
- PERIOD SEVEN --- 7:50 – 9:05 a.m. - FINAL
- PERIOD SIX --- 9:15 – 10:30 a.m. - FINAL
- PERIOD FIVE --- 10:40 - 11:55 a.m. - FINAL
- PERIOD FOUR --- 12:00 - 1:20 p.m. - Remainder of Split Final from Thursday
Students who have conflicts MUST make arrangements to be in school at the time their final exams are scheduled. Students who have classes at other sites are to make alternate arrangements at the other site if there is a conflict. Any arrangement different from this must be approved by an administrator at least one week prior to testing.
- All courses will meet and test at the assigned times. While the entire 75 minutes may be used for testing, teachers retain the option of dividing the time as they wish. For example, a teacher may use the first twenty minutes for review and the remaining fifty-five minutes for the test. Whatever the schedule, students will remain in the classrooms for the entire testing session.
- If students finish testing before the end of the period, THEY MUST STAY IN THE ROOM for the remainder of the time. Quiet reading or preparation for later tests may take place until the end of the session. In all cases, the rooms must remain quiet and orderly throughout the testing periods. Passes generally will NOT be issued - only for emergencies.
- 4th Hour Split Final: the reason the time is divided over two days for the final exam in 4th hour is because students need to eat lunch and this already happens during 4th hour so there is no reason to change that aspect of the day. While the entire 75 minutes may be used for testing, teachers will determine how to distribute instruction and assessment for 4th hour within this time frame.
- During the testing periods, all students in the building must be either in a testing room or an otherwise approved classroom with teacher permission and supervision. If PART students are in the building, they need to be in the cafeteria, or library for supervised quiet study. PART students who do not wish to take advantage of the opportunity in the cafeteria or library must leave the campus immediately. Students who leave campus are reminded that they are not to be at any other schools during that time. If students arrive at school early for testing, they must report immediately to the cafeteria and remain there until the tone sounds signaling the end of a testing session.
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AND BUSSES WILL RUN EACH DAY AT THE REGULAR TIMES.